For some, the thought of an upcoming dental procedure can make patients feel anxious. In fact, some patients get so nervous about dental work that they avoid going altogether. At Serenity Dental, we understand this, which is why we make it a priority to make our office as relaxing as possible. One of the ways we achieve this is by offering sedation dentistry in Houston, Texas. If you are nervous about your dental procedure, Dr. Jeffrey Chung and associates may recommend that you seek sedation to have a completely stress-free appointment. To arrange having sedation during your next appointment with our dentists and team, call our office at 832-301-8433.
Who would benefit from sedation?
- Patients who experience fear or anxiety in the dental office
- Those who have had traumatic dental experiences
- Anyone who doesn’t numb easily
- Patients who gag easily
- Individuals with extremely sensitive teeth
- Those who become anxious around the noises, smells and tastes associated with dentistry
- A patient who has complex dental appointments that require lengthy appointments
Sedation is safe and can help you have an extremely comfortable appointment, free from anxiety. There are many kinds of sedation that typically are available, and before your appointment, our dentists and team will determine which kind is best for you. Depending on your needs, we may recommend that you get nitrous oxide (laughing gas), oral sedation, IV sedation or general anesthesia. If you have any questions about these services, please call our office.