Dr. Jeffrey Chung and associates want you to have a healthy smile for life. At Serenity Dental, we offer many preventive dental treatments to help you reach and maintain your optimal level of oral health. To schedule your next preventive dental care appointment in Houston, Texas, call our office at 832-301-8433.
Check out the services our dentists and team perform below:
- Dental Cleanings
- Dental Exams
- Dental Sealants
- Individual Consultations
- Night Guards
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Sports Mouth Guards
Routine preventive dental appointments are important because they keep your smile healthy. During these preventive appointments, our dentists and team will assess your smile for signs of damage and decay, and will make treatment plans to restore your smile, should you need it. The American Dental Association® recommends that you receive routine dental cleanings and examinations at least once every six months.
Between your appointments, it is important that you practice good at-home care to protect your smile from developing cavities and tooth decay. We recommend that you follow the following guidelines:
- Brush your teeth twice each day, using a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste
- Floss your teeth at least once per day, using correct techniques
- Maintain a balanced, healthy diet, limiting your intake of sugary and acidic foods
- Attend your regularly scheduled dental appointments twice per year
- Seek other preventive treatments from our team, such as dental sealants or fluoride treatments
We hope these tips were useful for you and look forward to caring for your smile at your next appointment.